Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Look!

Don't panic! You haven't gone to the wrong page. I have wanted to overhaul the look of my blog for a while, mainly so that it reflected the desert colour more. Not sure if I have achieved that really but am all for changing things around a bit. There are a couple of new features at the bottom of the page namely a link to videos from You Tube about the NT Intervention, as well as a list of resources about indigenous Australia which I will add to over time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new template says more 'indoors' than 'outdoors' to me. There must be a way of choosing your own colours and matching them with your preferred layout . . . ?

Lisa said...

I tried that but it seems I can only adjust the font colours and not the background. I, myself, am not wild about the brown paisley. I may well change it again!!

Lisa said...

As you can see I've found another one. i think this one's a keeper. What do you think O?